Whether you’re looking for child care based around your childs’ school year or just needing everyday help, we have something for everyone.
FIT FOR ALL AGES
Kids Club is a service we provide to our members in which we care for their children while they enjoy the All Sport experience. Our goal is to create a safe, enjoyable and engaging experience for our member’s children.
6 months – 12 years
Monday – Friday : 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM / 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Saturday – Sunday : 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
$5 per child, up to an hour. $10 per child, up to two hours. There is a 2 hour max for Kids Club use.
- Parents must make reservations for Kids Club in advance by calling the club or visiting the Front Desk.
- Payment must also be made in advance by using a credit card or house account.
- Wellness checks will be done for all parents and children upon entering the club.
- All parents must sign a Kids Club waiver upon entering Kids Club.
- Kids Club will be limited to 10 children at a time. Limited capacity that will vary by each room.
- Staff will visually check children for signs of illness, which could included flush cheeks, rapid or difficulty breathing, fatigue, extreme fussiness, cough, etc. Children exhibiting these signs, or of illness, will not be allowed in Kids Club.
- Staff are routinely cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting toys.
- Children need to wash hands / sanitize upon arrival and departure of Kids Club.
- Staff will monitor hand washing after restroom use, sneezing, coughing, etc.
- No snacks or food are allowed in Kids Club.
- No outside toys are allowed to be brought into Kids Club.
- No diaper changing.
- All belongings should be left outside of Kids Club.
- Staff and children will be required to wear masks at all times.
- Children over the age of 2 years old will be required to wear a mask.
- Social distancing will be enforced as much as possible.
Day camp offered when your kids are out on school break during the year. We offer kids ages 5-12 a safe, fun place to be while parents are working or just working out. Activities may include sports, games, swimming, arts & crafts, and more! Please bring lunch, snack, sneakers, bathing suit and towel. Sign up for one or more days. Pre-registration is required. No drop-ins.
Ages that can be enrolled:
- Children, ages 5-12 years old
Days & Times:
- Wappingers Central School District Vacation Days, 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Members : 1st Child : $65/day
- Members : 2nd Child : $60/day
- Non-members : 1st Child : $75/day
- Non-members : 2nd Child : $70/day
- View calendar of dates here.
SCHOOL-AGE CHILD CARE
Limited spots available.
Back to school will look different for many of us this year and All Sport is there for you. School-Age Child Care is a place where your K-6 students can participate in their virtual online classes and engage in fun, active games and activities. The program is staffed by All Sport staff who will assist your child with their remote learning, school work and provide them daily physical activities to keep them active.
School-Age Child Care will operate on the Wappingers Central School District Calendar. It will also operate on school holidays and vacation days at an additional cost. The program is licensed by NYS Office of Children & Family Services.