When you want the best for your health and fitness.
At All Sport, our goal is to motivate, educate and ultimately to help you look and feel better. Regardless of your primary motivation to begin an exercise program, our personal trainers can design a safe and effective plan with your special needs in mind. For maximum results, many of our members chose to perform a series of personal training sessions. We offer a variety of trainers with different skill-sets to ensure every member will be delivered the best programming and inspiration. You’ll get more than just a great exercise program. Our staff will help you improve your body composition, strength, endurance, flexibility, stress level, and many other key factors.
If you are ready to take the next step, schedule a session today.
Camille Della Vecchia
Personal Motto: Fall in love with taking care of your body.
- Personal Training Director and Certified Master Trainer
- Plays women’s tennis competitively
- Specialties include one-on-one, pairs and Small Group Training, Express Spin & Foam Rolling
- AFAA Personal Trainer
- AFAA Group Fitness Examiner
- AFAA Group Fitness Certified
- AFAA Practical Mat Pilates Certified
- ACE Youth Fitness Certified
- Les Mills Body Vive Certified
- Level 1 Qualified TRX Instructor
- Trigger Point Myofascial Techniques Certified
- Practical Nutrition, Hormones & Metabolism Certified
- Yoga RYT
- CPR, AED & FIRST AID
- Teaches SGT TRX/BOSU/Bands at All Sport
Personal Motto: Life is all about new adventures and new beginnings.
- Certified in AED and CPR
- NCCPT Certified
Personal Motto: Movement has the power to change lives.
- Orthopedic Exercise Specialist
- Certified Health Coach ACE
- Certified Personal Trainer ACE
- Adult & Juvenile CPR/AED/First Aid Certified
- Participates in Martial Arts (Traditional Kung Fu) and Women’s Self Defense
Personal Motto: Don’t just talk about change. Be the change. Have fun. Stay positive. Discover yourself.
- NCCPT Certified Weight Management Specialist
- Smart Fitness Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR/AED American Heart Association Certified
Personal Motto: The best project you will ever work on is you.
- Passionate about health, fitness and family
- ACE and NCPPT Personal Trainer
- Teaches SGT Ignite, HITT and Glutes at All Sport
- Teaches Barre, BodyPump, BodyAttack and Cycle at All Sport
- Sports participation: figure skating, track and field, softball, soccer, cheerleading, karate
Personal Motto: Push harder than yesterday if you want a better tomorrow.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Teaches SGT HITT and Strength at All Sport
- Sports participation: basketball, baseball
Personal Motto: Build the best version of yourself.
- Over 24 years of Weight Training Experience
- Master Trainer at All Sport since 1996
- Teaches SGT Strength
Jimmy Da Gata
Personal Motto: Motion is lotion! It’s called fitness not brokeness.
- NFPT Certified Personal Trainer
- Nutrition Specialist
- Strength/Resistance Training Specialist
- Endurance Training Specialist
- Elite Calisthenics Specialist
- United States Marine Corp (2011 – 2015)
- Teaches SGT HITT, Ignite, Strength, and Glutes & Core at All Sport
- Enjoys playing baseball and football
Personal Motto: Becoming healthy is the best decision you will ever make.
- AFAA Group Fitness Certified
- AFAA Personal Training Certified
- Certified by Arthritis Foundation for Water Therapy
- Specializes in at working with senior citizens, offering water or land rehabilitation
- Teaches Water Aerobics, Mat Pilates and Kids in Motion (gross motor development) at All Sport
- Began teaching fitness classes at All Sport in 1989
- Enjoys participating in Gymnastics
Personal Motto: The only one I compete with is myself. I thrive to be the best me I can be.
- Kickboxing, Mad Dog Spinning and Small Group Training
- Enjoys boxing, weight training, spinning, high intensity classes, Spartan Races, Krav Maga, hot yoga, circus yoga and more
- Teaches SGT Smash & Burn and Smash Circuit at All Sport
Personal Motto: What you practice today Will help you build a good foundation for a healthy lifestyle later on.
- NASAM Certified Personal Trainer
- Maddog Certified Spinning Instructor
- Teaches SGT Strength and HITT at All Sport
- Teaches Cycle and All Sport
- I am highly motivated and my enthusiasm for being active possess a creative but determined environment.
- I feel strongly about good eating habits and being physically fit.
Personal Motto: Strong body, strong mind.
- B.S. in Exercise Science
- Participated in developing and executing strength and conditioning programs for Division 1 Collegiate Athletes
- A member of Sacred Heart University’s Weightlifting Team
- Additional exercise experience in Power-lifting, Cross Fit, Kickboxing and Yoga
- Teaches SGT Youth HITT at All Sport
Personal Motto: You can be in charge of your own health!
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- M.S. in Clinical Nutrition and Bio Chemistry, completed pre-med studies
- Offers Nutritional Consulting and workshops atAll Sport, as well as Personal Training
- American Council on Exercise : Orthopedic Exercise Specialist
Personal Motto: Helping people is my passion.
- ACE Orthopedic Exercise Specialist
- ACE Personal Trainer
- B.S. in Psychology, Fordham University
- M.S. in Counseling and Personnel Services, Fordham University
Personal Motto: Together we will reach your goals, one step at a time.
- Teaches Country Line Dancing
- Teaches Zumba® Gold, Zumba® Fitness and EPOC
- Licensed in Zumba and Zumba Gold
- Certified Les Mills Tone Instructor
- Certified Les Mills CXWORX Instructor
- Certified Level 1 Will Power and Grace Instructor
- USA Soccer Federation E Licensed
- Head Coach of BU14 Division 3 Travel Team
Personal Motto: Let us each find our own path of sustainable fitness, strength and happiness.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified
- CRP / AED Certified
- Longtime distance runner and cyclist
Personal Motto: Never underestimate what you’re capable of.
- NCSF Personal Training Certified
- NCSF Sports Nutrition Specialist Certified
- First Aid / CPR Certified
- Studying Kinesiology at Mercy College
- Teaches SGT Abs & Glutes at All Sport
- Loves HITT Training and played Varsity Lacrosse
- Enjoys hiking and running outdoors
Personal Motto: A body in motion stays in motion.
- Certified Personal Trainer NCSF
- CPR Certified
- Enjoys playing Basketball and Football
- Has done at least 7 years of Resistance Strength Training
GET ON OUR LIST
Get the latest updates and offers from All Sport Health & Fitness including seasonal specials, upcoming events, and health & fitness tips.