When you want the best for your health and fitness.
At All Sport, our goal is to motivate, educate and ultimately to help you look and feel better. Regardless of your primary motivation to begin an exercise program, our personal trainers can design a safe and effective plan with your special needs in mind. For maximum results, many of our members chose to perform a series of personal training sessions. We offer a variety of trainers with different skill-sets to ensure every member will be delivered the best programming and inspiration. You’ll get more than just a great exercise program. Our staff will help you improve your body composition, strength, endurance, flexibility, stress level, and many other key factors.
If you are ready to take the next step, schedule a session today.
Meet Our Personal Trainers
To start your
Personal Training Journey
Personal Motto: The best project you will ever work on is you.
- ACE and NCCPT Personal Trainer
- Teaches Small Group Training Classes
- Teaches Barre, BodyPump, BodyAttack and Cycle
- Teaches Boot Camps
Kettlebell Mobility Training
- Sports participation: figure skating, track and field, softball, soccer, cheerleading, karate
Personal Motto: Build the best version of yourself.
Master Trainer at All Sport since 1996
Over 24 years of Weight Training Experience
Personal Motto: The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- A.S. in Exercise Science
- B.S. in Physical Education
- Teaches Small Group Training and Boot Camps
- Enjoys soccer, basketball and baseball
Personal Motto: Don’t just talk about change. Be the change. Have fun. Stay positive. Discover yourself.
- NCCPT Certified Weight Management Specialist
- NCCPT Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR/AED American Heart Association Certified
Personal Motto: What you practice today Will help you build a good foundation for a healthy lifestyle later on.
- NASAM Certified Personal Trainer
- Maddog Certified Spinning Instructor
- Teaches SGT Strength and HITT at All Sport
- Teaches Cycle and All Sport
- I am highly motivated and my enthusiasm for being active possess a creative but determined environment.
- I feel strongly about good eating habits and being physically fit.
Personal Motto: Fitness is about so much more than exercise. It’s a catalyst for positive change, and it affects every aspect of your life. Challenge yourself!
ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
ISSA Certified Strength and Conditioning
AFPA Certified Personal Trainer
ASFA Certificate of study Sports Nutrition
ASFA Certificate of study Senior Fitness Instruction
Personal Motto: Push harder than yesterday if you want a better tomorrow.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Teaches SGT HITT and Strength at All Sport
- Sports participation: basketball, baseball
Personal Motto: Becoming healthy is the best decision you will ever make.
- AFAA Group Fitness Certified
- AFAA Personal Training Certified
- Certified by Arthritis Foundation for Water Therapy
- Specializes in at working with senior citizens, offering water or land rehabilitation
- Teaches Water Aerobics, Mat Pilates and Kids in Motion (gross motor development) at All Sport
- Began teaching fitness classes at All Sport in 1989
- Enjoys participating in Gymnastics
Personal Motto: Helping people is my passion.
- ACE Orthopedic Exercise Specialist
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- B.S. in Psychology, Fordham University
- M.S. in Counseling and Personnel Services, Fordham University
GET ON OUR LIST
Get the latest updates and offers from All Sport Health & Fitness including seasonal specials, upcoming events, and health & fitness tips.