When you want the best for your health and fitness.
At All Sport, our goal is to motivate, educate and ultimately to help you look and feel better. Regardless of your primary motivation to begin an exercise program, our personal trainers can design a safe and effective plan with your special needs in mind. For maximum results, many of our members chose to perform a series of personal training sessions. We offer a variety of trainers with different skill-sets to ensure every member will be delivered the best programming and inspiration. You’ll get more than just a great exercise program. Our staff will help you improve your body composition, strength, endurance, flexibility, stress level, and many other key factors.
If you are ready to take the next step, schedule a session today.
Camille Della Vecchia
Personal Motto: Fall in love with taking care of your body.
- Personal Training Director and Certified Master Trainer
- Plays women’s tennis competitively
- Specialties include one-on-one, pairs and Small Group Training, Express Spin & Foam Rolling
- AFAA Personal Trainer
- AFAA Group Fitness Examiner
- AFAA Group Fitness Certified
- AFAA Practical Mat Pilates Certified
- ACE Youth Fitness Certified
- Les Mills Body Vive Certified
- Level 1 Qualified TRX Instructor
- Trigger Point Myofascial Techniques Certified
- Practical Nutrition, Hormones & Metabolism Certified
- CPR, AED & FIRST AID
Personal Motto: Together we will reach your goals, one step at a time.
- Teaches Country Line Dancing
- Loves helping clients of all ages
- Teaches Zumba® Gold, Zumba® Fitness and EPOC
Call Gina at All Sport Health and Fitness at 896-5678, ext.198 to set up an appointment. Gina can also be reached at Gina@allsporthealthandfitness.com.
Personal Motto: Strong body, strong mind
- B.S. in Exercise Science
- Participated in developing and executing strength and conditioning programs for Division 1 collegiate athletes
- A member of Sacred Heart University’s Weightlifting Team
- Additional exercise experience in Power-lifting, Cross Fit, Kickboxing and Yoga
Call Maddi at All Sport Health and Fitness at 896-5678 to set up an appointment.
Personal Motto: Build the best version of yourself.
- Over 24 years of Weight Training Experience
- Master trainer at All Sport since 1996
- Teaches SGT Strength and Ignite
Call Sam at All Sport Health and Fitness at 896-5678, ext.154 to set up an appointment. Sam can also be reached at email@example.com.
Personal Motto: The only one I compete with is myself. I thrive to be the best me I can be.
- Kickboxing, Mad Dog Spinning and Small Group Training
- Enjoys boxing, weight training, spinning, high intensity classes, Spartan races, Krav Maga, hot yoga, circus yoga and more
- Teaches Smash and Burn at All Sport
Call Trish at All Sport Health and Fitness at 896-5678, ext.149 to set up an appointment. Trish can also be reached at Trish@allsporthealthandfitness.com.
Personal Motto: Bulking up, or cutting down, I have the experience with any fitness goal.
- Sports participation in Wrestling
- Strength training, weight cutting, weight maintenance experience, and hypertrophy training.
Call Zachary at All Sport Health and Fitness at 896-5678 to set up an appointment.
Personal Motto: The best project you will ever work on is you.
- Passionate about health, fitness and family
- ACE and NCPPT Personal Trainer
- Sports participation: figure skating, track and field, softball, soccer, cheerleading, karate
Call Danai at All Sport Health and Fitness at 845.896-5678, ext.157 to set up an appointment. Danai can also be reached at Danai@allsporthealthandfitness.com
Jimmy Da Gata
Personal Motto: Let us help you reach your goals.
- NFPT Certified Personal Trainer
- Coming from the military, his primary style of training uses a variety of functional movements
- Resistance Training Specialist
- 10+ years of Calisthenics and Body Weight Training
To contact Jimmy: Call 845-896-5678, ext.184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Motto: Becoming healthy is the best decision you will ever make.
- Specializes in at working with senior citizens, offering water or land rehabilitation
- Has taught aerobics, water aerobics, Pilates and stretch, tumbling and gymnastics, along with developing and teaching Kids in Motion
- Began teaching fitness classes at All Sport in 1989
Call Susan at 845.896.5678, ext.150 or by email at Susan@allsporthealthandfitness.com
Personal Motto: Life is all about new adventures and new beginnings.
- Certified in AED and CPR
- NCCPT Certified
Call Rachel at All Sport Health and Fitness at 896-5678 to set up an appointment.
Personal Motto: Discover your goals and we’ll give you the tools!
- Adult & Juvenile CPR/AED/First Aid CertifiedAmerican Red Cross
- Southern Shaolin Ving Tsun Kung FuSifu & Specialist in Women’s Self Defense
- Orthopedic Exercise Specialist
- She enjoys defying the expectations of being small and recreationally competes in strength sports
Contact Meredith at 845.896.5678, ext. 182 or by email at email@example.com.
Personal Motto: Don’t just talk about change. Be the change. Have fun. Stay positive. Discover yourself.
- NCCPT Certified Weight Management Specialist
- Smart Fitness Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR/AED American Heart Association Certified
Call Michael at All Sport Health and Fitness at 896-5678, ext.153 to set up an appointment. Michael can also be reached at Mike@allsporthealthandfitness.com
Personal Motto: What you practice today Will help you build a good foundation for a healthy lifestyle later on.
- NASAM certified personal trainer
- Maddog certified spinning instructor
- I am highly motivated and my enthusiasm for being active possess a creative but determined environment.
- I feel strongly about good eating habits and being physically fit.
- What you practice today will help you build a good foundation for a healthy lifestyle later on.
To contact Diana: Call 845-896-5678, ext.195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fitness Motto: Dedicated to fitness and a healthy lifestyle.
- Personal Training Certification: NCSF National Council on Strength and Fitness
- His eagerness to learn about the human body and different forms of exercise pushes him to assist with others and their physical fitness goals.
- First Aid, CPR and AED certified American Red Cross
To contact Kevin: 845-896-5678, ext.183 or email him at email@example.com.
Personal Motto: Push harder than yesterday if you want a better tomorrow.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Sports participation: basketball, baseball
- Teaches Small Group Training (HIIT) at All Sport
Call Richie at 845.896.5678, ext.155 or email at Richie@allsporthealthandfitness.com
Personal Motto: You can be in charge of your own health!
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- M.S. in Clinical Nutrition and Bio Chemistry, completed pre-med studies
- Offers Nutritional Consulting and workshops atAll Sport, as well as Personal Training
- American Council on Exercise : Orthopedic Exercise Specialist
Personal Motto: Helping people is my passion.
- ACE Personal Trainer
- B.S. in Psychology, Fordham University
- M.S. in Counseling and Personnel Services, Fordham University
Call Phil at All Sport Health and Fitness at 896-5678, ext.164 to set up an appointment. Phil can also be reached at Phil@allsporthealthandfitness.com
GET ON OUR LIST
Get the latest updates and offers from All Sport Health & Fitness including seasonal specials, upcoming events, and health & fitness tips.