Camp Fit Summer 2021
Registration going on now!
Welcome to Camp Fit 2021
We hope that you and your family are healthy and safe. It has been a whirlwind of a year, and we are moving forward with our plans to run Camp Fit 2021!
We believe every child should have the chance to take part in the excitement of a camp experience. At Camp Fit, we want to ensure that fun is always at the top of our to do list. Set in All Sport’s beautiful 5+ acre Outdoor Club, your child couldn’t ask for a better place to spend their summer than Camp Fit. On behalf of the entire All Sport Family, we are excited by the opportunity to create a camp program that will address the needs of our families, get our children out of the house, see some of their friends, and have some fun.
-Karen Feeley, Camp Fit Director
See below for Camp Fit Summer 2021 information and guidelines :
Schedule for Camp Fit 2021
- Nine (1)-week sessions
- June 28 – August 27
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM with staggered drop-off and pick-up times
- Ages 4 – 12
Camp Guidelines for 2021
- There will be no half day option or partial week option.
- There will be no Before or After Camp Care.
- Swim lessons will not be offered at this time.
- Lunch will not be available to purchase at this time. All Campers should bring their own lunch, snacks and water bottle. Each camper will have their own designated space for their belongings.
- The size of camp will be limited this year. We plan to serve 120 campers in total, in 8 groups of 15 with 2 staff members. There will be no mixing between groups at all. Each group will have their own gathering space.
- Follow social distancing practices of 6 feet as much as possible.
- Staff will have “go-bags” that include disinfectant solution, paper towels, wipes, hand sanitizer. They will clean equipment and surfaces before and after each activity.
- Each group will have their own schedule of activities which may include swimming, arts & crafts, movies, sports & games with no interaction with the other groups.
- Cleaning and sanitation practices will be increased along with the washing of hands and sanitizing of equipment throughout the day
- Camp will operate on rainy days and groups will be kept in separate locations inside the club
- All staff members will be required to wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible. All campers will be STRONGLY encouraged to wear one. All campers should bring their own mask.
- Daily Health Screening will be done for all staff and campers. This will include visual, temperatures and questions that the parent/guardian will have to sign off on daily before the camper can enter camp.
- Anyone showing signs of illness of any kind or who may have been exposed to COVID-19 should not be in the day camp facility.
- If a child develops symptoms, they will be isolated and they will have to be picked up. There will be a strict 72 hour sick policy. If your child has a fever, they cannot return until they are 72 hours fever free without the aid of medicine. As recommended by the CDC
- We will be limiting the amount of individuals on the camp grounds. Therefore, we are developing a drive-thru pick-up and drop-off procedure. That way only campers and staff will be entering the camp.
- Those in vulnerable populations (ie asthma, compromised immune systems, etc.) will strongly be discouraged from attending camp.
- Parents will be required to sign a waiver (see attached) acknowledging their understanding of the guidelines of sending their child to camp
- If you have not registered your child yet, please do so as soon as possible. We are operating at less than 50% capacity this summer to keep everyone healthy.
- Should enrollment not meet our intended capacity, All Sport may have to decide whether it is feasible to run the camp program altogether. A decision will have to be made no later than June 27th.
GET ON OUR LIST
Get the latest updates and offers from All Sport Health & Fitness including seasonal specials, upcoming events, and health & fitness tips.