Thank you for a great 2021!
Thank you for a GREAT Camp Fit 2021
We can’t thank you enough for making Camp Fit 2021 our best camp yet!
We had so much for with our different themed weeks, ice cream trucks, daily swims, and making memories with all our camp friends. We believe every child should have the chance to take part in the excitement of a camp experience. At Camp Fit, we want to ensure that fun is always at the top of our to do list. We’re already planning for our Summer 2022 Camp Fit, and can’t wait to see you all there again.
-Karen Feeley, Camp Fit Director
Schedule for Camp Fit 2021
- Nine (1)-week sessions
- June 28 – August 27
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM with staggered drop-off and pick-up times
- Ages 4 – 12
Camp Guidelines for 2021
- There will be no half day option or partial week option.
- There will be no Before or After Camp Care.
- Swim lessons will not be offered at this time.
- Lunch will be available for purchase, and all campers should bring their own lunch or buy lunch, snacks and water bottle. Each camper will have their own designated space for their belongings.
- The size of camp will be limited this year. We plan to serve 120 campers in total, in 8 groups of 15 with 2 staff members. There will be no mixing between groups at all. Each group will have their own gathering space.
- Follow social distancing practices of 6 feet as much as possible.
- Staff will have “go-bags” that include disinfectant solution, paper towels, wipes, hand sanitizer. They will clean equipment and surfaces before and after each activity.
- Each group will have their own schedule of activities which may include swimming, arts & crafts, movies, sports & games with no interaction with the other groups.
- Cleaning and sanitation practices will be increased along with the washing of hands and sanitizing of equipment throughout the day
- Camp will operate on rainy days and groups will be kept in separate locations inside the club
- All staff members will be required to wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible. All campers will be STRONGLY encouraged to wear one. All campers should bring their own mask.
- Daily Health Screening will be done for all staff and campers. This will include visual, temperatures and questions that the parent/guardian will have to sign off on daily before the camper can enter camp.
- Anyone showing signs of illness of any kind or who may have been exposed to COVID-19 should not be in the day camp facility.
- If a child develops symptoms, they will be isolated and they will have to be picked up. There will be a strict 72 hour sick policy. If your child has a fever, they cannot return until they are 72 hours fever free without the aid of medicine. As recommended by the CDC
- We will be limiting the amount of individuals on the camp grounds. Therefore, we are developing a drive-thru pick-up and drop-off procedure. That way only campers and staff will be entering the camp.
- Those in vulnerable populations (ie asthma, compromised immune systems, etc.) will strongly be discouraged from attending camp.
- Parents will be required to sign a waiver (see attached) acknowledging their understanding of the guidelines of sending their child to camp.