School-Age Child Care
Bring the classroom to All Sport this school year.
School-Age Child Care
Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is open!
All Sport Health & Fitness School-Age Child Care provides a safe, fun, and supervised care program for school-age children before and after school. Led by experienced staff, children spend time with their friends and participate in structured activities designed to meet their interests and skills.
Before or After Care is open to children from Kindergarten through 6th Grade. Our program provides hands-on experience in as after and caring environment. Activities include sports and games, swimming, arts and crafts, and homework assistance. Before or After Care allows you to drop your child off to catch the bus to / from school.
School-Age Child Care will operate on the Wappingers Central School District Calendar. It will also operate on school holidays and vacation days at an additional cost.
Before / After Child Care
- Days of Week : Monday – Friday
- Regular Hours : 7:00 AM until school begins and dismissal until 6:00 PM
- Please note : Arrangement for bus transportation must be made with the Wappingers School District prior to enrollment.
- Parents can register for the days of care they need
- Payment is due at the time of registration
- All forms must be completed before your child can begin the program
- There are no refunds or credits for days not attended
Child Care Guidelines During COVID
Our back to school programing has been modified to put the health and safety of our students and staff first as we strive to provide the tools they need to learn, grow and thrive.
- Each student should bring a device, headphones, and appropriate school supplies.
- Each camper will have their own designated space for their belongings.
- Cleaning and sanitation practices will be increased along with the washing of hands and sanitizing of equipment throughout the day.
- Anyone showing signs of illness of any kind or who may have been exposed to COVID-19 should not be in the program.
- If a child develops symptoms, they will be isolated and they will have to be picked up. There will be a strict 72 hour sick policy. If your child has a fever, they cannot return until they are 72 hours fever free without the aid of medicine. As recommended by the CDC
- Those in vulnerable populations (ie asthma, compromised immune systems, etc.) will strongly be discouraged from attending camp.
- Parents will be required to sign a waiver acknowledging their understanding of the guidelines of sending their child to the program.
Want to learn more about
School-Age Child Care?
Fill out the form and someone will be in touch!