Quick ‘Stay Healthy’ Kale, Chicken, Greens and Beans
- 4 cubed chicken breast tenders.
- 1 bunch of kale (rinsed and stems torn out)
- 2 / 15 ounce cans of white beans (rinsed)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 32 ounces of chicken or vegetable broth.
- Cook chicken in an extra virgin olive oil with garlic.
- Bring broth to boil in a separate pan, bring down to simmer and add beans, kale and chicken.
- Simmer 15 more minutes.
Liz Heinke, Group Exercise Manager
is currently working on her Sports Nutrition certificate from American Council of Exercise. This is one of her favorite recipes full of protein and greens – and it’s quick and easy to make.
* Note * if you are on a low sodium diet, be sure to buy low sodium broth.
Learn more about Liz here.